Most California businesses qualify for state funding for employee training through the State’s Employment Training Panel (ETP) – a program you already pay for as a California employer.
Upgrade your workforce for little or no cost as a California business
Learn if your business qualifies for a full or partial reimbursement of your training costs by calling or emailing us to set up an appointment.
Now with our Monthly Upgrade Program, enhance the skill level of your workforce. With a minimum six-month commitment, qualified costs are covered completely with ETP funding.
- Be for-profit
- Face out-of-state competition (please ask us what that means)
- Remain in California
- Verify participating employees are:
- Employed full-time
- Meeting minimum wage thresholds set by their county
- Retained at least 90 days after training has completed.
- Be in adherence with California state labor laws